Build A Bearville World
Hey and welcome to BABV World, The best babv forum around! I KNOW you would just love to see all of our forum content, but sadly, you must Register to do so. So Come on and join us! We Cannot wait to meet you!
-Bear Admins
Build A Bearville World
Hey and welcome to BABV World, The best babv forum around! I KNOW you would just love to see all of our forum content, but sadly, you must Register to do so. So Come on and join us! We Cannot wait to meet you!
-Bear Admins
Build A Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Build A Bearville World

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! DO you have a forum you would like to link with ours? Check out our new Your Site section!!!! The new furry friend of the month was announced, go check it out! Please help our brother site get more members! Join: http://bearvilleboard.forumotion.com/forum.htm today! Thats all for now, Thanks -Bear Admins
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Heyy! I'm new!
Join this Club I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:20 am by AjOcean1135

» HAppy Thanksgiving!
Join this Club I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:18 am by AjOcean1135

» What would u change about babv? :)
Join this Club I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:59 pm by Bailey

» Share ur pics! :)
Join this Club I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:30 pm by AjOcean1135

» Picture Editors!
Join this Club I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:25 pm by AjOcean1135

» We need 4 pawtie planners
Join this Club I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:04 pm by AjOcean1135

» Awesome Peace Bear!
Join this Club I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:00 pm by AjOcean1135

» h-hi >_< *blush*
Join this Club I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:51 pm by AjOcean1135

Join this Club I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:48 pm by AjOcean1135

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:21 am
Top posters
Admin-Carolina
Join this Club I_vote_lcapJoin this Club I_voting_barJoin this Club I_vote_rcap 
Jessica
Star
ShalynnButterfly
KimAwesome17
Carolynn
anniebabvgal
NadineLuv2Sing
zoeyzoom1324
Admina
Forum
Parents Note
Dear parents of babv membears,We want you to know that babv world will always be a safe, fun website for your kids where you can know that everything is geared towards them. That is the main reason why we are so diligent about keeping track of everything said and done on this forum. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, Please PM or Email Admin to be accommodated ASAP. Thank you.

Join this Club

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Join this Club Empty
PostSubject: Join this Club   Join this Club I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:31 pm

So.. you're interested in joining the club? Alright, just fill out the form below and post it as a reply. Thank you!

Code:
Your name:
What art do you enjoy?:
Why would you like to join?:
Are you artistic?:

Rules

Do not post mean comments about other people's art. Try your best to incourage others and give tips if you have any! All board rules apply. If you have read this please post "I have read the rules" along with your form in order to join. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Admin-Carolina
Bear Admin
Bear Admin
Admin-Carolina

Join this Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join this Club   Join this Club I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:06 pm

Your name: Carolina/Admin
What art do you enjoy?: Crafty
Why would you like to join?: I love art! You can never go wrong with art.
Are you artistic?: Yes, I am!

Accepted, thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://babvworld.friendhood.net

Join this Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join this Club   Join this Club I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:45 pm

@Carolina - accepted!
Back to top Go down

Join this Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join this Club   Join this Club I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:42 am

Your name: Precious
What art do you enjoy?: Painting
Why would you like to join?: Because I love to do arts and crafts everyday, and I think this is a good club for people who love art.
Are you artistic?: Yupp!
Back to top Go down
Admin-Carolina
Bear Admin
Bear Admin
Admin-Carolina

Join this Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join this Club   Join this Club I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:51 am

@iicookie - accepted!
Back to top Go down
http://babvworld.friendhood.net
Sponsored content

Join this Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join this Club   Join this Club I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Join this Club
Page 1 of 1