Build A Bearville World
Hey and welcome to BABV World, The best babv forum around! I KNOW you would just love to see all of our forum content, but sadly, you must Register to do so. So Come on and join us! We Cannot wait to meet you!
-Bear Admins
Build A Bearville World
Hey and welcome to BABV World, The best babv forum around! I KNOW you would just love to see all of our forum content, but sadly, you must Register to do so. So Come on and join us! We Cannot wait to meet you!
-Bear Admins
Build A Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Build A Bearville World

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! DO you have a forum you would like to link with ours? Check out our new Your Site section!!!! The new furry friend of the month was announced, go check it out! Please help our brother site get more members! Join: http://bearvilleboard.forumotion.com/forum.htm today! Thats all for now, Thanks -Bear Admins
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Heyy! I'm new!
We need 4 pawtie planners I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:20 am by AjOcean1135

» HAppy Thanksgiving!
We need 4 pawtie planners I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:18 am by AjOcean1135

» What would u change about babv? :)
We need 4 pawtie planners I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:59 pm by Bailey

» Share ur pics! :)
We need 4 pawtie planners I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:30 pm by AjOcean1135

» Picture Editors!
We need 4 pawtie planners I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:25 pm by AjOcean1135

» We need 4 pawtie planners
We need 4 pawtie planners I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:04 pm by AjOcean1135

» Awesome Peace Bear!
We need 4 pawtie planners I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:00 pm by AjOcean1135

» h-hi >_< *blush*
We need 4 pawtie planners I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:51 pm by AjOcean1135

We need 4 pawtie planners I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:48 pm by AjOcean1135

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:21 am
Top posters
Admin-Carolina
We need 4 pawtie planners I_vote_lcapWe need 4 pawtie planners I_voting_barWe need 4 pawtie planners I_vote_rcap 
Jessica
We need 4 pawtie planners I_vote_lcapWe need 4 pawtie planners I_voting_barWe need 4 pawtie planners I_vote_rcap 
Star
ShalynnButterfly
KimAwesome17
Carolynn
anniebabvgal
NadineLuv2Sing
zoeyzoom1324
Admina
Forum
Parents Note
Dear parents of babv membears,We want you to know that babv world will always be a safe, fun website for your kids where you can know that everything is geared towards them. That is the main reason why we are so diligent about keeping track of everything said and done on this forum. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, Please PM or Email Admin to be accommodated ASAP. Thank you.

We need 4 pawtie planners

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

We need 4 pawtie planners Empty
PostSubject: We need 4 pawtie planners   We need 4 pawtie planners I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:16 am

We need 4 pawtie planners because it will be easier to talk
and give information to, and also it wont be complicated while
hosting a party .

If you want to be a Pawtie planner , then comment below
saying why you would be fit for the job, your babv username,
and a idea of a pawtie you would plan.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need 4 pawtie planners   We need 4 pawtie planners I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:19 am

I will be in charge of all the pawties , etc / Very Happy
So I can be call : Pawtie Planner Champ
PPC (:
Back to top Go down
jamesbear1

PostSubject: Re: We need 4 pawtie planners   We need 4 pawtie planners I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:36 pm

ofcourse i rule
Back to top Go down
chloelewis

chloelewis

PostSubject: Re: We need 4 pawtie planners   We need 4 pawtie planners I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:39 pm

on satday at 5 pm go to the bear disco in america and meet at gym for a halloween party!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
alyssacutestar

PostSubject: Re: We need 4 pawtie planners   We need 4 pawtie planners I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:03 pm

plez pik me cuz i am just a pawtie planner i have done 20 partys on Babv!!!

PLEZ PIK MWA!!! We need 4 pawtie planners Fresse We need 4 pawtie planners Affraid We need 4 pawtie planners Icon_tongue We need 4 pawtie planners Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
lol4ever

PostSubject: Re: We need 4 pawtie planners   We need 4 pawtie planners I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:47 pm

cool

i guess i coud do it i luv pawties!
especially babv ones! Smile
Back to top Go down
AjOcean1135

AjOcean1135

PostSubject: Re: We need 4 pawtie planners   We need 4 pawtie planners I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:04 pm

hello Smile i am AJOcean1135 Smile
and i would b fit for the job bcuz i lost my babv account with the bea 3 years ago Sad and some people(babv users) dont have Bears and cant enter certan places :c so i would make pawties accesible to both babv users with bears and without bears Smile Very Happy so that they could all have fun Smile and i am always in babv c:

i would also make them these themes:
-blue theme
-red theme
-cowboy theme
-mustache theme! x{D
-ballon theme
-nature theme
-fancy theme
-fashion show
-skater party
-and more! Smile
thanks for taking ur time to read this c:
Back to top Go down
http://www.epicawesomefaces.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need 4 pawtie planners   We need 4 pawtie planners I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need 4 pawtie planners
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Build A Bearville World :: BABV World :: Give a Hollar you are Here!!-
Jump to: