Build A Bearville World
Hey and welcome to BABV World, The best babv forum around! I KNOW you would just love to see all of our forum content, but sadly, you must Register to do so. So Come on and join us! We Cannot wait to meet you!
-Bear Admins
Build A Bearville World
Hey and welcome to BABV World, The best babv forum around! I KNOW you would just love to see all of our forum content, but sadly, you must Register to do so. So Come on and join us! We Cannot wait to meet you!
-Bear Admins
Build A Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Build A Bearville World

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! DO you have a forum you would like to link with ours? Check out our new Your Site section!!!! The new furry friend of the month was announced, go check it out! Please help our brother site get more members! Join: http://bearvilleboard.forumotion.com/forum.htm today! Thats all for now, Thanks -Bear Admins
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Heyy! I'm new!
I start Middle School 2morrow I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:20 am by AjOcean1135

» HAppy Thanksgiving!
I start Middle School 2morrow I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:18 am by AjOcean1135

» What would u change about babv? :)
I start Middle School 2morrow I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:59 pm by Bailey

» Share ur pics! :)
I start Middle School 2morrow I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:30 pm by AjOcean1135

» Picture Editors!
I start Middle School 2morrow I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:25 pm by AjOcean1135

» We need 4 pawtie planners
I start Middle School 2morrow I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:04 pm by AjOcean1135

» Awesome Peace Bear!
I start Middle School 2morrow I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:00 pm by AjOcean1135

» h-hi >_< *blush*
I start Middle School 2morrow I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:51 pm by AjOcean1135

I start Middle School 2morrow I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:48 pm by AjOcean1135

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:21 am
Top posters
Admin-Carolina
I start Middle School 2morrow I_vote_lcapI start Middle School 2morrow I_voting_barI start Middle School 2morrow I_vote_rcap 
Jessica
I start Middle School 2morrow I_vote_lcapI start Middle School 2morrow I_voting_barI start Middle School 2morrow I_vote_rcap 
Star
ShalynnButterfly
KimAwesome17
Carolynn
anniebabvgal
NadineLuv2Sing
zoeyzoom1324
Admina
Forum
Parents Note
Dear parents of babv membears,We want you to know that babv world will always be a safe, fun website for your kids where you can know that everything is geared towards them. That is the main reason why we are so diligent about keeping track of everything said and done on this forum. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, Please PM or Email Admin to be accommodated ASAP. Thank you.

I start Middle School 2morrow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miranda

Miranda

I start Middle School 2morrow Empty
PostI start Middle School 2morrow

How many of you have or will start school?I will start Middle school 2morrow so I have to log off of the computer at 8:00-8:30!Have fun!bye!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

I start Middle School 2morrow :: Comments

Carolynn
Re: I start Middle School 2morrow
Post Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:11 am by Carolynn
Mines is on the 24th!I bet its gonna be a fun school year!
Admin-Carolina
Post Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:15 am by Admin-Carolina
Mine too Linh...But I am excited!
Carolynn
Post Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:21 am by Carolynn
Admin-Carolina wrote:
Mine too Linh...But I am excited!

Cool! Very Happy
anniebabvgal
Post Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:29 pm by anniebabvgal
mine is next week and its gonna change a lot!
ShalynnButterfly
Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:43 pm by ShalynnButterfly
Have fun! Smile
Post  by Sponsored content

I start Middle School 2morrow

Page 1 of 1