Build A Bearville World
Hey and welcome to BABV World, The best babv forum around! I KNOW you would just love to see all of our forum content, but sadly, you must Register to do so. So Come on and join us! We Cannot wait to meet you!
-Bear Admins
Build A Bearville World
Hey and welcome to BABV World, The best babv forum around! I KNOW you would just love to see all of our forum content, but sadly, you must Register to do so. So Come on and join us! We Cannot wait to meet you!
-Bear Admins
Build A Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Build A Bearville World

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! DO you have a forum you would like to link with ours? Check out our new Your Site section!!!! The new furry friend of the month was announced, go check it out! Please help our brother site get more members! Join: http://bearvilleboard.forumotion.com/forum.htm today! Thats all for now, Thanks -Bear Admins
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Heyy! I'm new!
New BABVW Layout Contest! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:20 am by AjOcean1135

» HAppy Thanksgiving!
New BABVW Layout Contest! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:18 am by AjOcean1135

» What would u change about babv? :)
New BABVW Layout Contest! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:59 pm by Bailey

» Share ur pics! :)
New BABVW Layout Contest! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:30 pm by AjOcean1135

» Picture Editors!
New BABVW Layout Contest! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:25 pm by AjOcean1135

» We need 4 pawtie planners
New BABVW Layout Contest! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:04 pm by AjOcean1135

» Awesome Peace Bear!
New BABVW Layout Contest! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:00 pm by AjOcean1135

» h-hi >_< *blush*
New BABVW Layout Contest! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:51 pm by AjOcean1135

New BABVW Layout Contest! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:48 pm by AjOcean1135

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:21 am
Top posters
Admin-Carolina
New BABVW Layout Contest! I_vote_lcapNew BABVW Layout Contest! I_voting_barNew BABVW Layout Contest! I_vote_rcap 
Jessica
New BABVW Layout Contest! I_vote_lcapNew BABVW Layout Contest! I_voting_barNew BABVW Layout Contest! I_vote_rcap 
Star
ShalynnButterfly
KimAwesome17
Carolynn
anniebabvgal
NadineLuv2Sing
zoeyzoom1324
Admina
Forum
Parents Note
Dear parents of babv membears,We want you to know that babv world will always be a safe, fun website for your kids where you can know that everything is geared towards them. That is the main reason why we are so diligent about keeping track of everything said and done on this forum. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, Please PM or Email Admin to be accommodated ASAP. Thank you.

New BABVW Layout Contest!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessica
Jr. Teddy
Jessica

New BABVW Layout Contest! Empty
PostSubject: New BABVW Layout Contest!   New BABVW Layout Contest! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:02 pm

This is just an idea, I still need Admin's approvel.

I also want to add that you must have the following:
Navigation Bar (Home, Portal, FAQ, Membears, etc...)
New Topic Button
Reply Button
No New posts button
Locked button
Background
And ANYTHING else that may need to be changed! Thanks this will make it a lot easier for the Admins when they put it up!
Smile

BABVW has had this layout for awhile! We're tired of so we need YOU! To help us. Design, or find a funky new layout for BABVW! Along with this we need a new Header! So you can design that to! So come on people this is your chance to shine!

First Place: Your design becomes are new layout! You get to be in the semi-header with all the Officers!

Second Place: Gets to be in the semi-header with the First place winner, along with all the Officers!

Rules: You may have two entries. You can not win First and Second Place. The Layout must not contain anything insulting. The Layout can not be CopyRighted from other Fourms. Have fun!

Last edited by Jessica on Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New BABVW Layout Contest!   New BABVW Layout Contest! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:05 pm

I do not know if Admin wants to change the layout yet, I'll tell her about this.
Unless you already PMed her about it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Jr. Teddy
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: New BABVW Layout Contest!   New BABVW Layout Contest! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:10 pm

I did Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin-Carolina
Bear Admin
Bear Admin
Admin-Carolina

PostSubject: Re: New BABVW Layout Contest!   New BABVW Layout Contest! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:16 pm

Oh cool! Yeah this has...been the layout for awhile now...But Jess you know why it has...and so does iicookie...Star....

I approve.
Back to top Go down
http://babvworld.friendhood.net
Jessica
Jr. Teddy
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: New BABVW Layout Contest!   New BABVW Layout Contest! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:17 pm

So does it get moved to the contest section? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin-Carolina
Bear Admin
Bear Admin
Admin-Carolina

PostSubject: Re: New BABVW Layout Contest!   New BABVW Layout Contest! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:18 pm

Yep!!
Moving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New BABVW Layout Contest!   New BABVW Layout Contest! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:18 pm

I'm gonna join. Smile
( If I can Razz )
Back to top Go down
Admin-Carolina
Bear Admin
Bear Admin
Admin-Carolina

PostSubject: Re: New BABVW Layout Contest!   New BABVW Layout Contest! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:19 pm

Yep! Anyone can! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New BABVW Layout Contest!   New BABVW Layout Contest! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:19 pm

Admin wrote:
Yep! Anyone can! Very Happy

k I'm gonna get started. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Jr. Teddy
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: New BABVW Layout Contest!   New BABVW Layout Contest! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:20 pm

Admin your judging this contest right?
Back to top Go down
Admin-Carolina
Bear Admin
Bear Admin
Admin-Carolina

PostSubject: Re: New BABVW Layout Contest!   New BABVW Layout Contest! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:21 pm

New Topic Button
Reply Button
No New posts button
Locked button
Background
And ANYTHING else that may need to be changed! Thanks this will make it a lot easier for the Admins when they put it up! Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin-Carolina
Bear Admin
Bear Admin
Admin-Carolina

PostSubject: Re: New BABVW Layout Contest!   New BABVW Layout Contest! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:21 pm

Jessica wrote:
Admin your judging this contest right?
Well I think its only for you and I both judge it. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New BABVW Layout Contest!   New BABVW Layout Contest! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:22 pm

Admin wrote:
New Topic Button
Reply Button
No New posts button
Locked button
Background
And ANYTHING else that may need to be changed! Thanks this will make it a lot easier for the Admins when they put it up! Smile

Thank you, I was wondering what to do. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Jr. Teddy
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: New BABVW Layout Contest!   New BABVW Layout Contest! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:23 pm

Cool! aww o I don't get to enter lol.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Carolina
Bear Admin
Bear Admin
Admin-Carolina

PostSubject: Re: New BABVW Layout Contest!   New BABVW Layout Contest! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:23 pm

iiCookie wrote:
Admin wrote:
New Topic Button
Reply Button
No New posts button
Locked button
Background

No problem! Its gonna make it easier for us since we are the ones that have to put it up. And it would be easier if you guys put the codes of the images! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin-Carolina
Bear Admin
Bear Admin
Admin-Carolina

Jessica wrote:
Cool! aww o I don't get to enter lol.
Oh I can judge it myself if you wanted to enter!! Smile Its no problem! I sort of wanted to see your layout! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New BABVW Layout Contest!   New BABVW Layout Contest! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:24 pm

Admin wrote:
iiCookie wrote:
Admin wrote:
New Topic Button
Reply Button
No New posts button
Locked button
Background

No problem! Its gonna make it easier for us since we are the ones that have to put it up. And it would be easier if you guys put the codes of the images! Very Happy

Yeah, Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New BABVW Layout Contest!   New BABVW Layout Contest! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:25 pm

When does the contest end?
Back to top Go down
Admin-Carolina
Bear Admin
Bear Admin
Admin-Carolina

PostSubject: Re: New BABVW Layout Contest!   New BABVW Layout Contest! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:26 pm

Well soon because we have to put it up. Smile So maybe in 2 days?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New BABVW Layout Contest!   New BABVW Layout Contest! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:28 pm

Admin wrote:
Well soon because we have to put it up. Smile So maybe in 2 days?

Oh okay. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Jr. Teddy
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: New BABVW Layout Contest!   New BABVW Layout Contest! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:39 pm

Last edited by Jessica on Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:19 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin-Carolina
Bear Admin
Bear Admin
Admin-Carolina

PostSubject: Re: New BABVW Layout Contest!   New BABVW Layout Contest! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:41 pm

Jessica wrote:
I'm going to post mine and add more bars as I make them.

New BABVW Layout Contest! Layout10

New BABVW Layout Contest! Home_b10
Okay that looks great so far! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Jr. Teddy
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: New BABVW Layout Contest!   New BABVW Layout Contest! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:45 pm

I can't do all the bars because it's late, and I'm leaving tommorow.
Back to top Go down
ShalynnButterfly
Bear Admin
Bear Admin
ShalynnButterfly

PostSubject: Re: New BABVW Layout Contest!   New BABVW Layout Contest! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:41 am

I'll try, but is there something specific you would like?

Like: Stripes, circles, ice cream. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://babv-guide.niceboards.net
Admin-Carolina
Bear Admin
Bear Admin
Admin-Carolina

PostSubject: Re: New BABVW Layout Contest!   New BABVW Layout Contest! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:50 am

Nope! Anything! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New BABVW Layout Contest!   New BABVW Layout Contest! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New BABVW Layout Contest!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next