Build A Bearville World
Hey and welcome to BABV World, The best babv forum around! I KNOW you would just love to see all of our forum content, but sadly, you must Register to do so. So Come on and join us! We Cannot wait to meet you!
-Bear Admins
Build A Bearville World
Hey and welcome to BABV World, The best babv forum around! I KNOW you would just love to see all of our forum content, but sadly, you must Register to do so. So Come on and join us! We Cannot wait to meet you!
-Bear Admins
Build A Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Build A Bearville World

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! DO you have a forum you would like to link with ours? Check out our new Your Site section!!!! The new furry friend of the month was announced, go check it out! Please help our brother site get more members! Join: http://bearvilleboard.forumotion.com/forum.htm today! Thats all for now, Thanks -Bear Admins
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Heyy! I'm new!
How to write in our members' journal I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:20 am by AjOcean1135

» HAppy Thanksgiving!
How to write in our members' journal I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:18 am by AjOcean1135

» What would u change about babv? :)
How to write in our members' journal I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:59 pm by Bailey

» Share ur pics! :)
How to write in our members' journal I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:30 pm by AjOcean1135

» Picture Editors!
How to write in our members' journal I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:25 pm by AjOcean1135

» We need 4 pawtie planners
How to write in our members' journal I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:04 pm by AjOcean1135

» Awesome Peace Bear!
How to write in our members' journal I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:00 pm by AjOcean1135

» h-hi >_< *blush*
How to write in our members' journal I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:51 pm by AjOcean1135

How to write in our members' journal I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:48 pm by AjOcean1135

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:21 am
Top posters
Admin-Carolina
How to write in our members' journal I_vote_lcapHow to write in our members' journal I_voting_barHow to write in our members' journal I_vote_rcap 
Jessica
How to write in our members' journal I_vote_lcapHow to write in our members' journal I_voting_barHow to write in our members' journal I_vote_rcap 
Star
ShalynnButterfly
KimAwesome17
Carolynn
anniebabvgal
NadineLuv2Sing
zoeyzoom1324
Admina
Forum
Parents Note
Dear parents of babv membears,We want you to know that babv world will always be a safe, fun website for your kids where you can know that everything is geared towards them. That is the main reason why we are so diligent about keeping track of everything said and done on this forum. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, Please PM or Email Admin to be accommodated ASAP. Thank you.

How to write in our members' journal

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Star
Star

How to write in our members' journal Empty
PostSubject: How to write in our members' journal   How to write in our members' journal I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:52 am

Anybody who gains access can write about their day in the members' jounal, but you must follow the rules to do so. So here are some rules:
1. no talk of racism, polotics, religion, or anything that will be used in a discriminative context.
2. Only mention other members' names if you are going to talk about them in a nice way
3. We don't want to hear about you being mean, hurtful, or unkind in any way; only speak of yourself doing nice things unless you are going to speak of it in a regretful or apologetic way.

Also, To write A jounal entry, you title should look lke this:
(username)'s journal entry, (date)

Now, Like I said, anybody who is granted access can write an entry. Please post this message to have the ability to write:

I, (name), agree to respect these rules, when writing in the journal. I agree to accept my punishment if I break a rule, and promise to take it willingly. I will not deliberately exhibhit wrongful behavior in my entries.

Thanks, and I hope you decide to write!
Back to top Go down
Admin-Carolina
Bear Admin
Bear Admin
Admin-Carolina

PostSubject: Re: How to write in our members' journal   How to write in our members' journal I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:07 am

I, Admin, agree to respect
these rules, when writing in the journal. I agree to accept my
punishment if I break a rule, and promise to take it willingly. I will
not deliberately exhibhit wrongful behavior in my entries.
Back to top Go down
http://babvworld.friendhood.net
Jessica
Jr. Teddy
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: How to write in our members' journal   How to write in our members' journal I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:05 pm

Only members will get journals. Admin's can write there own in there section Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin-Carolina
Bear Admin
Bear Admin
Admin-Carolina

PostSubject: Re: How to write in our members' journal   How to write in our members' journal I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:06 pm

Oh ok....LOL!Smile
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Jr. Teddy
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: How to write in our members' journal   How to write in our members' journal I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:16 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to write in our members' journal   How to write in our members' journal I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:03 pm

You are a guest! You are not allowed to post!
Back to top Go down
Admin-Carolina
Bear Admin
Bear Admin
Admin-Carolina

PostSubject: Re: How to write in our members' journal   How to write in our members' journal I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:07 pm

Yeah, probably. I think that is fine.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Jr. Teddy
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: How to write in our members' journal   How to write in our members' journal I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:29 pm

I think your approved.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Carolina
Bear Admin
Bear Admin
Admin-Carolina

PostSubject: Re: How to write in our members' journal   How to write in our members' journal I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:18 pm

Yeah. I think links are fine. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to write in our members' journal   How to write in our members' journal I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:28 pm

Ooh, can my blog be an affiliate? I make the button right now.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Jr. Teddy
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: How to write in our members' journal   How to write in our members' journal I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:29 pm

You can add the link to your blog. But must make your posts in your Journal for BABV.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to write in our members' journal   How to write in our members' journal I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:39 pm

Yepp. I will. I'll link it over and post at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Star
Star

PostSubject: Re: How to write in our members' journal   How to write in our members' journal I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:37 pm

nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin-Carolina
Bear Admin
Bear Admin
Admin-Carolina

PostSubject: Re: How to write in our members' journal   How to write in our members' journal I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:34 pm

Beary cool! Your journal was put up by someone, not me, maybe Star or Jess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to write in our members' journal   How to write in our members' journal I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:34 am

Yeah, it was jess.

THANKS JESS ALL HAIL JESS- I m-mean, Thank you very much, Miss Jessica.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Jr. Teddy
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: How to write in our members' journal   How to write in our members' journal I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:38 am

lol your welcome. I can't wait to read your journal!
Back to top Go down
Admin-Carolina
Bear Admin
Bear Admin
Admin-Carolina

PostSubject: Re: How to write in our members' journal   How to write in our members' journal I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:19 am

Me either! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to write in our members' journal   How to write in our members' journal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:19 pm

I, Gloria, agree to respect
Back to top Go down
Princess_MileyFan_xox!

PostSubject: Re: How to write in our members' journal   How to write in our members' journal I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:17 pm

I, Princess_MileyFan_xox!, agree to respect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to write in our members' journal   How to write in our members' journal I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:30 am

I, Carolynn, agree to respect these rules, when writing in the journal. I agree to accept my punishment if I break a rule, and promise to take it willingly. I will not deliberately exhibhit wrongful behavior in my entries.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Carolina
Bear Admin
Bear Admin
Admin-Carolina

PostSubject: Re: How to write in our members' journal   How to write in our members' journal I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:54 am

Gloria wrote:
I, Gloria, agree to respect

Princess_MileyFan_xox! wrote:
I, Princess_MileyFan_xox!, agree to respect

Carolynn wrote:
I, Carolynn, agree to respect these rules, when writing in the journal. I agree to accept my punishment if I break a rule, and promise to take it willingly. I will not deliberately exhibhit wrongful behavior in my entries.
ALL ACCEPTED!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to write in our members' journal   How to write in our members' journal I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:13 pm

I,DestinyHoneyHeart,agree to respect these rules,when writing in the journal.I Agree to accept my punishment if I break a rule,and promise to take it willingly.I will not deliberately exhibit wrongful behavior in my entries.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Carolina
Bear Admin
Bear Admin
Admin-Carolina

PostSubject: Re: How to write in our members' journal   How to write in our members' journal I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:02 am

DestinyHoneyHeart wrote:
I,DestinyHoneyHeart,agree to respect these rules,when writing in the journal.I Agree to accept my punishment if I break a rule,and promise to take it willingly.I will not deliberately exhibit wrongful behavior in my entries.
Accepted!
Back to top Go down
LemonadeBear

PostSubject: Re: How to write in our members' journal   How to write in our members' journal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:44 am

I, LemonadeBear,
agree to respect these rules, when writing in the journal.
I agree to accept my punishment if I break a rule, and promise to take it willingly.
I will not deliberately exhibit wrongful behavior in my entries.

LemonadeBear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to write in our members' journal   How to write in our members' journal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to write in our members' journal
Page 1 of 1