Build A Bearville World
Hey and welcome to BABV World, The best babv forum around! I KNOW you would just love to see all of our forum content, but sadly, you must Register to do so. So Come on and join us! We Cannot wait to meet you!
-Bear Admins
Build A Bearville World
Hey and welcome to BABV World, The best babv forum around! I KNOW you would just love to see all of our forum content, but sadly, you must Register to do so. So Come on and join us! We Cannot wait to meet you!
-Bear Admins
Build A Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Build A Bearville World

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! DO you have a forum you would like to link with ours? Check out our new Your Site section!!!! The new furry friend of the month was announced, go check it out! Please help our brother site get more members! Join: http://bearvilleboard.forumotion.com/forum.htm today! Thats all for now, Thanks -Bear Admins
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Heyy! I'm new!
Hurricane Harbor!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:20 am by AjOcean1135

» HAppy Thanksgiving!
Hurricane Harbor!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:18 am by AjOcean1135

» What would u change about babv? :)
Hurricane Harbor!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:59 pm by Bailey

» Share ur pics! :)
Hurricane Harbor!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:30 pm by AjOcean1135

» Picture Editors!
Hurricane Harbor!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:25 pm by AjOcean1135

» We need 4 pawtie planners
Hurricane Harbor!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:04 pm by AjOcean1135

» Awesome Peace Bear!
Hurricane Harbor!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:00 pm by AjOcean1135

» h-hi >_< *blush*
Hurricane Harbor!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:51 pm by AjOcean1135

Hurricane Harbor!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:48 pm by AjOcean1135

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:21 am
Top posters
Admin-Carolina
Hurricane Harbor!! I_vote_lcapHurricane Harbor!! I_voting_barHurricane Harbor!! I_vote_rcap 
Jessica
Hurricane Harbor!! I_vote_lcapHurricane Harbor!! I_voting_barHurricane Harbor!! I_vote_rcap 
Star
ShalynnButterfly
KimAwesome17
Carolynn
anniebabvgal
NadineLuv2Sing
zoeyzoom1324
Admina
Forum
Parents Note
Dear parents of babv membears,We want you to know that babv world will always be a safe, fun website for your kids where you can know that everything is geared towards them. That is the main reason why we are so diligent about keeping track of everything said and done on this forum. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, Please PM or Email Admin to be accommodated ASAP. Thank you.

Hurricane Harbor!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hurricane Harbor!! Empty
PostHurricane Harbor!!

I wanted to tell you about my AWESOME trip to Hurricane Harbor today!Hurricane Harbor!! Sixfla10
I havent gone in like years!! I know! Its a really fun waterpark like Six Flags and we rode tons of rides, went to the pool and waited for the big waves and went to LAZY RIVERS LOL

My favorite ride is the TORNADO!!!!Hurricane Harbor!! Sfgam810 I loved it! I was so scared when I was in line and felt sad we were next, but the ride was AWESOME!! You guys should look up the ride! Smile
We went around 10:45 and left at 3:00
We did ride rides that at the end you splash into 12 ft of water, which I was REALLY nervous about, but it was awesome!!

I can't believe it's over already! IDK why but sometimes when Im laying down real still I feel like Im floating on my back in the Lazy River LOL Weird I know!

I still kiinda smell like pool water.. but I wish we were still there UNTIL the rain started LOL
We basically rode lots of rides where you just slide down on a slide then at the end you splash, Like you're in the air after you're off the slide and you just splash into the water!!

The lines werent extrememly long but it still took awhile. Some rides you get to ride in a tube with a partner or 2 which were fun too!

I basically went with my little cousin, Kim, and my familiee
Wow!! I missed going to Hurricane Harbor alot!! 4 years later I got to go. YAYY!!! LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Hurricane Harbor!! :: Comments

Re: Hurricane Harbor!!
Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:23 pm by Guest
I've went there. It was fun. Very Happy
Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:46 pm by Guest
Wow looks like fun!! The tornado looks kinda scary like your gonna fall off. O.o
lol!
Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:14 pm by Guest
iiCookie wrote:
Wow looks like fun!! The tornado looks kinda scary like your gonna fall off. O.o
lol!

LOL But its just like a slide that's huge =P
Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:30 pm by Guest
Carolynn wrote:
iiCookie wrote:
lol!

LOL But its just like a slide that's huge =P

lol yeah. Smile
Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:01 pm by Guest
OMG , looks cool .
I want to go !! =O
Admin-Carolina
Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:41 pm by Admin-Carolina
I soooo wanna go!! But we are going to Six Flags soon!!
I liked the Tornado too, when I went. It was like getting me a bit dizzy...and scared....
Post  by Sponsored content

Hurricane Harbor!!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Build A Bearville World :: Bear Admin's Cozy Corners :: Carolynn's Cozy Corner-
Jump to: