Build A Bearville World
Hey and welcome to BABV World, The best babv forum around! I KNOW you would just love to see all of our forum content, but sadly, you must Register to do so. So Come on and join us! We Cannot wait to meet you!
-Bear Admins
Build A Bearville World
Hey and welcome to BABV World, The best babv forum around! I KNOW you would just love to see all of our forum content, but sadly, you must Register to do so. So Come on and join us! We Cannot wait to meet you!
-Bear Admins
Build A Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Build A Bearville World

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! DO you have a forum you would like to link with ours? Check out our new Your Site section!!!! The new furry friend of the month was announced, go check it out! Please help our brother site get more members! Join: http://bearvilleboard.forumotion.com/forum.htm today! Thats all for now, Thanks -Bear Admins
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Heyy! I'm new!
Picture Editors! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:20 am by AjOcean1135

» HAppy Thanksgiving!
Picture Editors! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:18 am by AjOcean1135

» What would u change about babv? :)
Picture Editors! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:59 pm by Bailey

» Share ur pics! :)
Picture Editors! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:30 pm by AjOcean1135

» Picture Editors!
Picture Editors! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:25 pm by AjOcean1135

» We need 4 pawtie planners
Picture Editors! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:04 pm by AjOcean1135

» Awesome Peace Bear!
Picture Editors! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:00 pm by AjOcean1135

» h-hi >_< *blush*
Picture Editors! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:51 pm by AjOcean1135

Picture Editors! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:48 pm by AjOcean1135

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:21 am
Top posters
Admin-Carolina
Picture Editors! I_vote_lcapPicture Editors! I_voting_barPicture Editors! I_vote_rcap 
Jessica
Picture Editors! I_vote_lcapPicture Editors! I_voting_barPicture Editors! I_vote_rcap 
Star
ShalynnButterfly
KimAwesome17
Carolynn
anniebabvgal
NadineLuv2Sing
zoeyzoom1324
Admina
Forum
Parents Note
Dear parents of babv membears,We want you to know that babv world will always be a safe, fun website for your kids where you can know that everything is geared towards them. That is the main reason why we are so diligent about keeping track of everything said and done on this forum. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, Please PM or Email Admin to be accommodated ASAP. Thank you.

Picture Editors!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AjOcean1135

AjOcean1135

Picture Editors! Empty
PostSubject: Picture Editors!   Picture Editors! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:23 pm

who ever would like to edit a picture of a babv avatar feel free to offer urself here! Smile if u reply, ill luv u forever x)
Back to top Go down
http://www.epicawesomefaces.webs.com
AjOcean1135

AjOcean1135

Picture Editors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Editors!   Picture Editors! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:25 pm

the program i use is Picnik Smile it has cool stuff Smile but idk how to put a background! :S any websites?? Smile or if u would like to edit it. . . fine with me! xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.epicawesomefaces.webs.com

Picture Editors!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Build A Bearville World :: Furry Lounge :: BABV Codes!-
Jump to: